Worship Guitar Course Schedule
The 10-week worship guitar courses run three times a year during Spring, Summer and Autumn terms. The next classes will be starting September 27th, 2021.
Complete beginner guitarists can make a start on the Beginners worship guitar course. On week 1 even complete beginners learn to play their first worship song – a Matt Redman song.
Those who already play a little can join the Improvers worship guitar course. The Improvers course introduces some new concepts.
The autumn term courses will all take place online using Zoom.
• Beginners – Mondays from 6:30pm starting September 27th
• Improvers – Mondays from 8:00pm starting September 27th
• Intermediate – Tuesdays from 6:30pm starting September 28th
• Advanced – Tuesdays from 8:00pm starting September 28th
• Advanced 2 (The Black Run) – Wednesdays from 6:30pm starting September 29th
• Advanced 3 (Next Steps) – Wednesdays from 8:00pm starting September 29th
• Introduction to Lead Guitar – Thursdays from 6:30pm starting September 30th
• Songwriting – Thursdays from 8:00pm – starting September 30th
• Lead Guitar 2 – playing solos – Fridays from 6:15pm – starting October 1st
• Lead Guitar 3 – exploring modes – Fridays from 6:15pm – starting October 1st
• Lead Guitar 4 – consolidation – Fridays from 6:15pm – starting October 1st
• Lead Guitar 5 – from scales to music – Fridays from 6:15pm – starting October 1st