The 10-week, London worship guitar courses run three times a year during Spring, Summer and Autumn terms. The next classes will be starting in May, 2019.
Complete beginner guitarists can make a start on the Beginners worship guitar course. On week 1 even complete beginners learn to play their first worship song – a Matt Redman song.
Those who already play a little can join the Improvers worship guitar course. The Improvers course introduces some new concepts.
The spring term courses will all take place online using Zoom.
• Beginners – Mondays from 6:30pm starting January 18th
• Improvers – Mondays from 8:00pm starting January 18th
• Intermediate – Tuesdays from 6:30pm starting January 19th
• Advanced – Tuesdays from 8:00pm starting January 19th
• Advanced 2 (The Black Run) – Wednesdays from 6:30pm starting January 20th
• Advanced 3 (Next Steps) – Wednesdays from 8:00pm starting January 20th
• Intro to Lead Guitar – Thursdays from 6:30pm starting January 21st
• Lead Guitar 2 – Thursdays from 8:00pm – starting January 21st
• Lead Guitar 3 – Fridays from 6:00pm – starting January 22nd
• Lead Guitar 4 – Fridays
• Songwriting – Saturdays from 11:00am – starting January 23rd