The 10-week, London worship guitar courses run three times a year during Spring, Summer and Autumn terms. The next classes will be starting in May, 2019.
Complete beginner guitarists can make a start on the Beginners worship guitar course. On week 1 even complete beginners learn to play their first worship song – a Matt Redman song.
Those who already play a little can join the Improvers worship guitar course. The Improvers course introduces some new concepts.
The summer term courses will all take place online.
• Beginners will take place on Mondays from 6:30pm starting May 11th
• Improvers will take place on Mondays from 8:00pm starting May 11th
• Intermediate will take place on Tuesdays from 6:30pm starting May 12th
• Advanced will take place on Tuesdays from 8:00pm starting May 12th
• Advanced 2 (aka The Black Run) will take place on Wednesdays from 6:30pm starting May 13th
• Introduction to Lead Guitar will take place on Wednesdays from 8:00pm starting May 13th
• Lead Guitar 2 will take place on Thursdays from 6:30pm – starting May 14th
• Songwriting will take place on Thursdays from 8:00pm – starting May 14th