The 10 week worship guitar courses run three times a year Spring, Summer and Autumn terms.
The ten-week courses occur on Zoom since the start of the pandemic.
We currently run 11 worship guitar classes and a songwriting course
- Beginners Worship Guitar
- Improvers Worship Guitar
- Intermediate Worship Guitar
- Advanced Worship Guitar
- Advanced 2 Next Steps (aka The Black Run)
- Advanced 3 Worship Guitar (Next Steps)
- Introduction to Lead Guitar
- Lead Guitar 2; Playing Solos
- Lead Guitar 3; Exploring Modes
- Lead Guitar 4; Consolidation
- Lead Guitar 5; From Scales to Music
All of the worship guitar courses are of a very practical nature and so you will need to bring a guitar with you – if you don’t have your own you may have a lovely friend who could lend you one.
Guitars can be purchased fairly cheaply (£75 – £150). I would recommend getting in touch with Dave Sumner at Guitar Aid – http://www.guitar-aid.com/contact.html – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact me, or why not sign up for one of our courses today?
Thank you for your interest and I look forward to working with you.