The new worship songwriting course.
“You know what it’s like, writing, it’s torture.” John Lennon.
Ask a songwriter how they write songs – you often don’t get a very helpful or cohesive answer. “Well you sit around and wait for inspiration.” But what if inspiration doesn’t strike? How do I even make a start at songwriting?
The new songwriting course has some very hands-on, practical ways of getting started with songwriting.
The course will look at:
- How to create a melody.
- How to put chords to a melody.
- Simple techniques to construct chord sequences.
- How to write a melody to a chord sequence.
- How to get your song down on paper.
- Ideas for producing lyrics.
- Resources for lyricists.
- Making metaphors.
- Song forms.
- About melodic motives or hooks.
And much more.